Princessa's Royal Menagerie

My mess of irrational thoughts

Sunday, March 05, 2006

Break Time

Wow I can't seem to get any free time. We finally got the decorations done for AJs cub scout dinner. I used to not let anybody help me because I thought every thing just had to be perfect. Not that I did them perfectly.... just better, well let me tell you I have gotten over that!
I will take all the help I can get, even if it had tape all over and glue dripping off of it. Makes my creations look soooo much better anyways.
My printer was out of ink, so I did not get to do all I wanted but it will be ok.
My teeth still hurt, and its been like a week now. Im still not able to eat solid foods.
I tried to eat some cereal the other morning ouuch It hurt. I had to have soup today for lunch.
That's ok Maybe its good for me.
Im thinking maybe school was not a good idea, it really stresses me out.
Ok I know I cannot make all A's all the time, but that is what I want.
I got a B on my math test and now I am just devastated.
Especially when I got all 100% last semester.
I think Im going to enter a creative writing contest, but not sure what I will write about.
All the creativeness has pretty much been sucked out of me by life, whats a girl to do.

1 Comments:

At 1:41 PM, Blogger Tidy Bowl said...

Alas... tis so difficult to be a woman!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home