Princessa's Royal Menagerie

My mess of irrational thoughts

Monday, February 27, 2006

big day

Well I have been very busy working on my very first research essay for my history/english class. It has caused me much stress and I cannot wait till I am able to hand it in.
I am almost done, and it is very late. I still have to do my works cited page and an annotated bibliography. If I do not get a good grade, thats ok, because we have the opportunity to go back and revise. We shall see. I will probably not even know how I did for another couple of weeks.
I had to go to the docs today and get a script. Im not handling stress very well.
Now I am an official wt mom on prozac.
Its sorta funny but not.
Lets just see how I do on the meds.
I hate taking them, but I see no other way at this point. I can not live my life sedated on xanax forever!

2 Comments:

At 6:44 PM, Blogger Tidy Bowl said...

Hey Princessa, what's going on?

I bet you will get 110 percent on your research paper.

Don't stress out about the meds... call me if you start to stress! It's all good!

 
At 7:43 PM, Blogger Tidy Bowl said...

By the way... what is your paper about?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home