Princessa's Royal Menagerie

My mess of irrational thoughts

Thursday, February 16, 2006

pink slip

It was a proud day in the P. Household yesterday. Lil AJ got his very first pink slip on the bus. I guess he was 'getting a little hyper' at least that is what he told me. One of his partners in crime and he were messin around and the other child got hurt. Bumped his head or something. Went into hysterics, the bus driver had to turn around and go back to school. great. anyway, he got in trouble. I made him write apology notes to the bus driver, the principal, the boy, and his mom.
We just happen to be friends and neighbors.
I threatend him with making him sit with the kindergarteners at the front, that freaked him out. He has to go see the principal all by himself tomorrow. poor little fella, I can just see him having to sit outside the office all by himself.
Well better get use to it buddy. That or we will be visiting him in cell block #3 someday.
I never got a pink slip, but John did, he climed out of a bus window one time. That just does not suprize me.
I wonder how many kids get pink slips (elementary age), AJ is only in the 1st grade, what next?

1 Comments:

At 3:41 PM, Blogger Tidy Bowl said...

I don't know anything about how many kids get pink slips, but speaking as an adult, I can tell you that the principal is JUST as terrifying when you're a grown up as when you are a kid!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home