Princessa's Royal Menagerie

My mess of irrational thoughts

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Playtime


My dollhouse is almost completed, well for this time anyway. I am always finding an excuse to redecorate. That is the whole fun of it. I still need to install some final trim and the doors, but that will have to wait untill I can get out to Kansas to go to Mini Temptations. There is another place that sells it, but Im not sure the name or where it is.
The house has been furnished with lots of pre-made items, however, i did make a few things, like the sofa and chair, the curio cabinet in the bathroom, all the curtains and the bedding for the bed. I stained and painted the night table, and made the quilt behind the sofa.
When my MiMi died, I inherited all of her dollhouse furnishings and miniature accessories. I also inherited her GIANT unfinished victorian dollhouse, which after 3 other remodels, including Ems, I hope to complete. It will be my tribute to My Beloved MiMi.

1 Comments:

At 6:51 AM, Blogger Tidy Bowl said...

cool!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home