Princessa's Royal Menagerie

My mess of irrational thoughts

Sunday, February 19, 2006

Something to do

I am tired, and I am re-arranging my family room, sometimes when I am bored, I take a break and look at some of the funny things at http://www.ebaumsworld.com . Now this website contains very rude and crude humor, just if it looks questionable, I dont open it or look at that picture. That doesnt mean that some of the stuff isnt funny I think my favorite is the Kitty Cat Dance....
Cat
Im a Kitty Cat
And I dance dance dance
and I dance dance dance
Cat (*ding)
Im a kitty Cat ..........
Now I will have the song stuck in my head all night.
Well back to the family room,.
maybe Ill post a picture
Of my own home, what an idea....hmmm
wow
my life is exciting

2 Comments:

At 9:36 PM, Blogger Tidy Bowl said...

I bet you would like www.stupidvideos.com.

Aside from an annoying "theme" song, that's a pretty amusing site.

 
At 11:58 PM, Blogger Princessa said...

Yea Ive seen that one too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home